miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

PARAGRAPH


Innocent love
The video was beautiful because talks about love in adolescents the video was in a school from China or could be from Japan, it was when they were feeling attraction, the boy always had a good and beauty surprises to her because she was special with his perfect man. This relationship could be reality thanks to friends because the help to the girl in order to feeling love.



My last vacation
My vacation was a surprise gift for me because my father suddenly invited me to Cali in order to you meet my family, I pea on Friday after class at university, I was there four days. During those day, I was with my family, I went to Tulúa and I was in the cemetery visiting the grave of my godfather, I the afternoon I went to another town called Palmira in that place, I ate a delicious Cholao and then I returned to Cali, in a shopping center I bought some things then I went to Puerto Tejada I was visiting other members of my family and I was eating a delicious Champús and on Tuesday I returned to Florencia.


Happiness
This history was wonderful because we could reflect about reaching happiness in our lives. Money, beauty, material things and appearance are not totally necessary; sometimes we think we will be happy if we have many people around us but happiness can be reached with a better attitude because it lets us, we get what we won’t in a no-objective way. We must give up thinking about that false happiness which we have learnt thanks to the corrupt society. To change this way of thinking first we must accept ourselves as imperfect beings accepting our mistakes.



Comfortable Place



This confortable place is located in la Vega neighborhood, this house is beautiful because the wall are painted with white color also it is wonderful because this color reflects a good harmony and peace in the life. The house is long and the bedrooms, the kitchen, the living room are a little small but despite of this all is confortable. Everything are near, the house is cool because is located in downstairs. In this place the people can enjoy good moments in family.



Good Person


Juan Carlos a slim person his weight is about 65 kilos, his eyes are light brown with a round shape and long eyelashes. His hair is long and madcap is similar to Afro style but in a light person, he has a face whit an oval shape, he is handsome man.  Juan Carlos is a good person especially he is a good friend because when people need his help he is here, he is there. He is a clever man and calm, crazy, friendly, funny and polite person. His remarkable skills are play saxophone and electric guitar.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario