jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

LETTER AND E-MAIL



INFORMAL LETTER

     
  14 Street 52 Road
       Florencia, Caquetá
                28th March, 2013
                10 Road N° 316

Dear Rafa,

I could not travel to visit you because now I am working in a pharmacy thanks to God. I have done it very well and my bosses and my coworkers are good people in this job, I'm working about 1 month as a messenger, I worked very well and so I am very happy because I will ascend to cashier soon now I do not have much time because I'm always busy, in two months I will have my vacation to come visit you, i want to know many places to we can have fun

Yours,

Ana Maria





SEMI-FORMAL LETTER

        
14 Street 52 Road
       Florencia, Caquetá
                28th March, 2013
                10 Road N° 316

Dear Mr. Acevedo,

I am writing to inquire information about international congress, I need to know how much it costs and the procedure I have to do after that, I saw some ads but they are very difficult to understand them , The message is blurred and I cannot see the message clearly. Therefore, you could tell me the account number, the e-mail that I must send with my personal information after paying and the dates on which the congress will be held.
                                                                                                                     

Regards,
                                                                                                                      Ana Maria




FORMAL LETTER                                           
 

 34 St 11 Road
                  Florencia, Caquetá
                 28th March, 2013
                 2 Road N° 44-01

Rafael Acevedo
Human Resources Manager
Harvard University
25 St 8 Road
El Paujil, Caquetá
9 St 3 Road Corner
Street 14 N°14 Corner



Dear Sir, Acevedo

I would like to apply for the post of teacher that was advertised in The Newspaper on Tuesday 20th march.
With your requirements mentioned there, I consider I am a suitable candidate for this employ: I have 2 years of experience teaching in Houston and Colombia and in this moment I am available to work with your school.
I would be grateful if accept my proposal.
                                                                               

Yours faithfully,
                                                                   Ana Maria Ocoró                                                                                          








Formal E mail

Dear, Acevedo

I am writing to inform you that I am going to travel to Cali for meeting with my family. I will travel with my father and we are going to visit the grave of my godfather and others places of this city,  So tonight I cannot go to your house to make desserts. I regret not being able to go to your home. Anyway I promise to make delicious desserts for you when I return.


Regards,
Ana María Ocoró





Semi formal E mail

Dear Rafael

I am writing to invite you to celebrate the birth of my niece Maria Jose; the party will be in my home. I know you live far away, that You finished your course at Sena, and you are working but really I want you to come you have been very special for my family, I hope you can join us for this event.


Sincerely,
Ana Maria



Informal E-Mail

Hi Rafa,

I write to remind you that this afternoon we will meet for to do the second English book report. I wait for you in my house at 9 am; please call the other members of our group.

Thanks
Ana Maria







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario