miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

DAILY ROUTINE PARAGRAPH



My daily routine



Currently, I live in a house near the system academy Building in Florencia with my father, my mother, my brother and some days ago I was living with my grandmother. I usually get up at 6:00 except on weekend, I take a shower then, I brush my teeth and then I get dressed. For my breakfast, I cook a delicious chocolate with boiled cheese eggs or fruit. After breakfast, I clean my bedroom. I usually arrive at the drugstore at 8:00 and I work all day in that place. At 6:00, I go to the university. I study about 5 hours, I sometimes take my dinner at the university or I just wait for eating something at home. I usually cook a sandwich or eat fruit and then I go home to relax.



Juan’s routine



Juan lives in a small apartment near the university. He lives alone but he is happy. Juan is a student ad a worker at the Uniamazonia University. He usually get up about 6:00 every morning, he always gets dressed before he eats breakfast. He usually does not eat a big breakfast, after the breakfast, he cleans his apartment and then he goes to work at 8:00 he has lunch at 12:00, he takes his dinner at 6:00 in the University, and then, he goes at home to rest for all night.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario